CHINA, XIDIAN UNIVERSITY | TRADESIFT | BLENDED ONLINE COURSE
TradeSift – Online Course – Xidian University, China
We are happy to announce that InterAnalysis delivered our first course in China in Spring 2021.
The course entitled: Understanding World Trade Data using TradeSift was delivered using a blended method of live tutor webinars and online course materials.
The course provided Chinese graduate students with our easy to use TradeSift software tool to make sense of the publicly available data on Chinese regional trade flows. The course give students insights into key issues such as the evolution of patterns of trade between countries in recent years and simple ways to see challenges and opportunities for China and her close trading partners.
The course culminated in superb group presentations delivered by the course students.
We look forward to more courses such as this one with our colleagues in China.
Our list of thanks go to the following people without whom this course would not have been possible:
- Dr Ming Dong, Xidian University
- Dr Peter Holmes, InterAnalysis
- Dr Theresa Carpenter, InterAnalysis
- Colin Lucking, InterAnalysis
- Michael Laffey, InterAnalysis
- Xia Feng and the course participants, Xidian University
- Dr Andre Mostert, Aspect programme, University of Sussex